Sunday, December 12, 2010

Colonel Graff

First I want to start out with this picture. I mean just look at the MPG on that. I must of had the wind at my back while I was driving because 47 miles per gallon is unreal unless you are driving some thing electric. Maybe knocking the floor out and helping the car along with my feet was a good idea after all. I just hope that it stays up there. Probably wont. Meh.
Okay so day two of weird Christmas stuff. So there is this guy called Black Pete. This guy must of been a slave or something because he is running around doing Santa's stuff for him. This is the guy that fills the stockings with stuff. Some of the stories about this guy are that Santa saved him and set him free and now he is so happy that he runs around and helps the red clad hero on Christmas by stuffing the stockings by the chimney fire, the other is that he is Santa's slave. Either way the way I see it is that this guy is the one who has to deal with the stinky socks, sounds like he got the poor end of the deal. But you know people paint themselves black and cover their lips in red to play him in the holiday spirit of either slavery or freedom. Cheers.
Well besides me running around on a Sunday trying to figure out where stuff is and helping customers get the items they need while returning the ones they want and being as nice as possible while keeping my associates in a good mood, Kristin was doing stuff too. She was running around the house trying to make sure that Sawyers bag was packed full of stuff getting food for her to eat tomorrow and setting him up with some good cloths just in case they got messy while he was at the sitters and all of this while taking care of him and working around a Christmas filled house. (The run on sentences were on purpose.) That's pretty much it though, not really a busy day. Love ya.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment