Sunday, December 26, 2010

Carn Carby

This Sawyer and all the presents he didn't get to unwrap yesterday. He likes the toys but he slept through most of the opening. I think they will come in handy a little ways down the line.
I got up to go to work early the day after Christmas and I made sure to wake up Kayla as they were leaving early that day. It was nice to see them and I hope that next time they can stay longer.
So how do you open a store that has been closed one day when this store never closes? Same as you always would I guess. It was a pretty slow day today and I felt tired most of it. So it was a good thing that there weren't many customers in there or else I don't know how much help I would have been to them. It did start to pick up as I was leaving so I knew that I needed to search through the wrapping paper and get some good stuff for next year. I also looked at trees but the one we wanted, one that's taller than me, was still a little out of our budget so maybe next time.
Kristin's work was the same and had all the great stuff on sale. So she made sure to pick up some items for the holidays next year and maybe a few birthday presents. She did more work than I did though because she was rearranging all of the holiday items and making them look so good.
I know what you are thinking. If Kristin is at work and Kerry is at work who has Sawyer? Well also very early this morning Justin dropped off Stephanie at our house. I found her on the floor after I was done with my shower and told her to come get in bed with Kristin. Thank goodness for friends who can help us watch our kid when we are in a bind. She needed the practice too because here in a few months her kid will be here.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment