Tuesday, December 28, 2010

General Pace

These pictures almost have nothing to do with the day they were posted, thats probably because I am so behind. This picture is from January 1st. But it is Sawyer just hanging out in his boppy. He likes that thing and doesn't really use it for what it is suppose to be used for, but hey if you can use a car to fly go for it right?
Today Kristin was off and I made burritos for breakfast. They were pretty good. I wont say they were as good as McDonalds because that is really hard to do. But I also made some apple wood bacon and it turned out to be very awesome. Also something that I know about bacon is that there is never enough. I don't understand that. I think that they could set up a whole bar full of bacon at any breakfast buffet and there wouldn't be any in the end. Of course if I were there with my brothers there would be very little after the first ten minutes. I can remember going to breakfast buffets and having a pile of bacon on my plate. I think if we had continued to eat at the breakfast at Golden Coral they would have had a limit on how much bacon that a person could take.
Kristin went over and signed the new lease. So we know that if a little less than two months we will be moving to a bigger apartment. Luckily it is only a building over so our moving will consist of dragging stuff from one building to another. Any one want to help? I just hope the weather then is better than it is today. Its rainy and groggy today. Poor Kristin had to sit at home in the cold. Thank goodness some one got her a nice warm blanket for Christmas.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment