Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If I were a rich man.. ya diba diba diba diba diba da

So like I said, got of late last night so this morning I wanted to sleep. Because you know when you get off late you never get to sleep right when you get home. No you have to make sure you eat a little something so that you aren't starving and then you have to clean yourself up and get ready for bed. Of course you have your wife and you stay up a bit and talk to her because you haven't seen her all day and you miss her a lot. (Love you) So once you finally do get to sleep you are quickly poked awake by your wife during the night so that you can change your babies diaper. At this juncture I would like to point out how much I hate being POKED awake. I know that I am a hard sleeper but there is no need for any one to ever poke me awake. Maybe a gentle nudge, even if it takes several hundred, or even a little water splashed on the face.. a little, is okay. But if you insist on poking me with your finger hard in the shoulder so that my shoulder feels as if it is going to seize up and choke your neck please don't get mad at me if I seem a little upset. Thanks.
Still the next morning Sawyer did get up a little earlier than we wanted him to. So to I figured a way to get him to go back to sleep quickly so that Kristin and I can get some more needed sleep. I just find some music that is easy for the ears to listen to, also he falls asleep to deep male voices. The song that I found a song that had all of that and it put him to sleep very quickly, heres that link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
Well I got plenty enough sleep and I was off to work late int he evening while Kristin was left at the house with a pile of laundry. Lately I haven't been closing a lot so it is nice to close and run around just checking to see if I still have what it takes to get the job done. After the past two nights of closing I am assured that if I had to close I would be top notch. But looking at future schedules there doesn't seem to be much of a chance for that to happen.
The picture displays the hat that Kristin worked so very hard for from Dr. Herr. She really likes letting him wear that, and even though its white its still pretty cute. Ta.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment