Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Major Anderson

He is getting so long, and that onesy(Spelling?) looks so tight. We should have ordered an extra long changing table or else he'll soon extend past both ends and that'll be like changing... some child.... way older. Never mind. But looks he's so cute!
All the time mothers will say that they have eyes int he back of their head. I was a boy when I heard this but I'm sure I went looking on the backs of girls heads just to see if it was all girls or just the ones that have kids. Sounds strange to me, so if they are grandmothers where else do they have eyes? Either way the only story I have heard of a guy having eyes in the back on his head was in Japan where Santa has eyes in the back of his head. Japan also has a very odd view of a Christmas dinner, apparently they think traditionally we all eat chicken for Christmas and so KFC pretty much has they all manipulated into thinking that. Go KFC?
Today I worked, Kristin worked, Sawyer went to Stephanie's but afterward we all took pictures. You see there is this lady at work, you've heard of her before, Linda. She takes pretty awesome pictures and so I asked her if we could hire her for the taking of Sawyer's first pictures and for a Christmas picture for our family. So we all got dressed up and Linda came over and took some really great shots. Sawyer was sucking on his pacifier and then we would quickly pull it from his lips and she would snap the shot before he got mad. Mostly her youngest daughter Sammy was doing it. She also did some great poses for with him. Then we all left the house and headed toward the mall where there is a very large tree that acted as a great background to our first every family Christmas picture. I really hope that they turned out good. (Okay so all of you know that this is being written at a very later date but I'm trying to build the suspense here.) We'll put them up as we go on... just as soon as I run out of the pictures I have right now. TA.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment