Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ender Wiggin

I am so far behind on this blog some times I feel just like I should give up on it. But like a long played video game I need to stick with it. If I don't how else are you going to know what odd and interesting things don't go on in the life of the Barnetts? How will you not know that Sawyer is spitting up in peoples hair and pooping on some ones hands. Yes these are the important things that are reported to you here at This Epic Life. So today I am going to do my best to spit out some of the worst blogging your eyes have laid sight upon and try to catch myself up. So I apologize if you read poorly placed puns or sadly said songs of a worn writer.. but don't worry I'm also playing Donkey Kong, so it should be fine.
So today is the 9th, and this blog not much happened, so its probably a good thing I put the disclaimer in front of it. But we went shopping at Ross for Christmas presents. Sawyer was up all day and there was no nap for him. That usually means for normal kids that they would be fussy. For crazy smart and awesome kids like Sawyer it also means that they are a bit fussy. But Kristin was able to wrap Christmas Presents and I pleasantly organised them under the tree. My mom taught me how to do that as I was growing up. I do a good job of it now. Don't worry folks you'll get to see a decorated and fully presented tree in the future.. probably today but you know most blogs are posted a day away.
Yes that is correct I am going to stop this blog here but don't worry this is the last day that I will post... no I can't lie to you I wont say anything that I would regret in the future... so I'll see you tomorrow.. right after I beat this level on DK.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment